Built in 1901 by Macmillan & Son Ltd in Dumbarton, Scotland. She was powered by a triple expansion engine. She was sunk by 2 torpedoes fired from a German submarine UB-39, whilst on route from London to Glasgow, all hands where saved .
Fairly well intact from bows to midships where the wreck becomes broken,. two boilers & the engine stand proud. The stern stands 2mtrs above the seabed and is well silted.